At Wareside we come together every day, as a whole school, to enjoy an act of Collective Worship.
The values of Faith, Love, Courage and Patience underpin all that we do at Wareside. Our weekly programme follows this pattern:
- Mondays: we explore our value of the week in greater depth.
- Tuesdays: we enjoy hymn practice with Mrs Elliman where we focus on specific hymns linked to our curriculum.
- Wednesdays: Revd Mark leads our worship with Bible stories and singing with his guitar.
- Thursdays: the Collective Worship Council plan and lead our worship.
- Fridays: it is lovely to come together to celebrate all the children’s successes from the week.
Each term we have a “Family Worship” where the children prepare and present an act of worship to which parents and carers are invited.